GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's your insurance rate for GTI

99swift99

Go Kart Champion
I've yet to contact my insurance company to ask how much my insurance will be affected going from A3 to the GTI.

Would you all care to share what kind of insurance quotes/prices you've gotten? (please include age also). Thanks!

ChalkyWhite

Drag Race Newbie
Hey 99Swift99,

I'm paying £491 GBP over here in England through A-Plan insurance (for the benefit of other UK owners). I'm 34 years and have full no claims bonus, protected.

I also took out GAP insurance, to cover if the new car gets stolen unrecovered/written off within first 3 years. It cost me £180 GBP for the extra piece of mine for the term.

Cheers, Chalky

ChalkyWhite said:
Hey 99Swift99,

I'm paying £491 GBP over here in England through A-Plan insurance (for the benefit of other UK owners). I'm 34 years and have full no claims bonus, protected.

I also took out GAP insurance, to cover if the new car gets stolen unrecovered/written off within first 3 years. It cost me £180 GBP for the extra piece of mine for the term.

Cheers, Chalky

Doesn't sound too bad, we usually get screwed over by insurance companies for having nice motors!

Luckly mine is a company car, I'm 29 with full no claims and my G/F is 26 with full no claims but 3 points for speeding:clap:

Mainy

Ready to race!
I'm paying £309 with E-sure :biggrin:

33 years young, no points & full NCB :thumbsup:

Mainy

Ready to race!
loft said:
No points ?! Cmon now, your poor golf is begging to go faster :)

TBH since I bought the golf 4 months ago I've been driving it TOO fast :biggrin:

But theres something about the car that brings out the 18 year old in me :thumbsup:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
engine1navy said:
Some American insurance rates would be nice:smile:

Heh yep anyone have US insurance rates? Actually up until about 2-3 weeks ago some insurance companies didn't even have the car in their database yet, but I'm sure now with lots of deliveries taking place they have the rates now :wink:

funnycar

Autocross Champion
engine1navy said:
Some American insurance rates would be nice:smile:

Just bought mine Saturday, I have faith State Farm has mailed my updated bill. It may not raise much since my primary driver was a WRX wagon. It's stashed in the garage awaiting a tuneup...:wink:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
There was just a thread exactly the same as this within the last few days. Do a search and you will get some more info.