GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

07 GIAC gti vs MKV R32 vs 03 BMW 540i (VIDEO)

94OCTANE

Ready to race!
hey guys here's the link enjoy ! iam just find videos of my runs on my comp n starting to put them up. my most recent video is with the mazdaspeed3 posted here somewhere on this forum a lil below. ths is when I didnt have my full TBE.
the 540i finished last , for 8 cylinder 4.8 290 stock hp. i thought he wouldve nailed us !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAkm2oFUyDQ

94OCTANE

Ready to race!
& there's more to come for you video junkies :) you guys can also subscribe to my youtube account for my runs :)

94OCTANE

Ready to race!
oh yeah iam constantly working ard & editing and rewriting & deleting and racing for all you guys ! FTW :) enjoy , Thank You !

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
cameraman isn't that great. really shaky.. the video quality isn't that great either.

94OCTANE

Ready to race!
yea he sucked, but i dunno how to make better quality when i use movie maker :(

94OCTANE

Ready to race!
so you like m shit :) ?

350Zimo

Ready to race!
good runs, i respect people who post videos rather than elaborate the race.
As far as the 540 goes, it is not a 4.8 sec car. 0-60mph on these cars is like mid 5 sec

94OCTANE

Ready to race!
hahaa LOL i know, you misunderstood me. I meant thye have a4.8 liter engine! that too also. But thank you ! yeah this section of the forum should be post race videos only strictly !

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
I agree, vids are the way to go.

Get rid of Movie Maker though. It's killing your capabilities. If I was you, seeing your passion for this, I'd look into buying some better software. If not whatever, just a suggestion. Personally I'm in love with Premier Pro. It's definitely worth the $$.

94OCTANE

Ready to race!
yeah I guess. I hope you all enjoyed my video though :)

94OCTANE

Ready to race!
are you asking me? so what does everyone think of this run ? Nice executed kill eh .?