GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ASA JH8 Black with silver lip

blackfast06

Passed Driver's Ed

Was thinking about buying these...just wondering if ASA was a good rim company and if they wouldnt defintly fit my car im always afaird of trusting tire rack ive heard some bad stories.... the specs are
Size Selected: 18x7.5
Recommended Tire Size: 225/40-18
Wheel Offset: +45mm

anybody help me out here?

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
they look nice!! and yes ASA is known as making good products from what i know, i havent seen anything bad about em.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
oh for sure man. im runnin 18X8 w/ 48 offset.

an offset higher than 40 will fit perfectly.

just make sure u get em in 5X112, but im sure ua lready knew that.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
i love the black part...not so big on the silver lips tho, but it seems thats what every company is doing these days...anyone running str8 black wheels...or everyone that has dark w/ a polished or silver lip?

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
5X112 is the bolt patteren correct? haha im not excatly what we call the most knowledgeable person in the world

everything else looks good, your goot to go, now tires...

225/40/18 should work well.

it should look killer, ive never seen these wheels on a GTI so it should be a first to me.

blackfast06

Passed Driver's Ed
midrange...i dont need anything super crazy but i dont wanna have crappy ones either...im only planning on using them in the spring/summer and early fally gonna put the stock rims back on for the winter so snow and crap is not an issue

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
mich pilot sports are nice but would fall under what category? their pricey in 200-300 range

also, do you want quite or dont mind noisy tires? and dont mind tires that wear fast or want some that last longer

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
Car(s)
BMP GTI
all my friends use toyo tires, nice tires for the summer

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
asa wheels are a sub-division of bbs so theres definitly quality in there.