GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: '09 JSW SEL - 2.0T/6MT

Stoker

Just got a new company car and thinking of selling the wagon to get a weekend car. It is the perfect color combination - black over tan interior. Bought the JSW from Motorwerks BMW in Minneapolis in July 2015 and drove it back to Sarasota, Florida. I am the 3rd owner and have done several visual mods in addition to all maintenance at the VW dealers in town. The JSW is about to hit 99k miles and is running perfectly - I just replaced the water pump while also having the intake manifold runner replaced under warranty (P2015). Have everything documented since I have owned it. Swapped out the original 17" wheels to the 18" Goals. They have pretty new rubber. Also bought 3SDM .05's for it, but they rubbed too much so swapped back to the Goals. Upgraded the radio to the Premium 7 model, swapped the dark taillights from a MK6 Golf wagon, swapped the steering wheel and shifter from a GTI, installed the GTI front grills with fog lights, and installed a LED brake light on the hatch. Installed Koni FSD dampers with the Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs. Installed Whiteline sway bar links as well. Comes with the VAGCOM cable and all other original equipment. Has a few dings on the driver door and the front air dam has paint peeling on the bottom, but otherwise in great condition. The interior is perfect, aside from the pano sunroof screen that came off the track.

Let me know if you have questions.