GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2007 GTI - Autobahn Package - $9000

Brokeswagen

Passed Driver's Ed
2007 GTI - Autobahn Package - $8500

I've pretty much reached my peak on this car and I really want to move back into a truck and I've been eyeing up another VW to purchase to tinker with. So up for sale is my 2007 United Grey GTI with 120,000 miles and a ton of goodies.

This car has been featured in two Import Alliance Showcases. For those that are unaware IA is one of, if not the largest Import Car Show in the United States. The selection process to have cars featured is hand picked by the IA staff. Also placed 2nd in the 2016 Volkswagen Bug-Out Show in Virginia for the MK5 Generation.

Autobahn Package: Factory Navigation, Upgraded amplifier, 6 Disc CD Changer, Leather heated seats, dual climate control

Maintenance:
- Oil Changed every 4,000 miles and Cam Follower being replaced every other oil change.
- Timing Belt replaced at 110,000 w/ OEM replacement
- DSG serviced at 90,000 and refilled with OEM fluid
- Coolant serviced at 110,000 miles and replaced with OEM fluid
- All Brake Booster Lines replaced with silicone replacements (Anyone that knows MK5's knows the OE lines crack as they are very brittle)
- Carbon Cleanup done at 110,000 miles
- Drive Belt replaced at 110,000 miles
- Tie Rods replaced at 115,000 miles

The Goodies:
- Eurocustoms Stage 2 custom tune w/ Runner Flap Delete and 2 Step
- Revo DSG tune
- BSH Solid Motor Mount
- BSH Solid Transmission Mount
- BSH Turbo Heatshield
- Nuespeed Cold Air Intake
- HPA Intake Manifold
- 42 Draft Designs Oil Catch Can
- Red Top Coilpacks (aka Audi R8 coilpacks)
- BC Racing Coilovers
- EBC Slotted Rotors all around
- Hawk Pads
- 3" APR Downpipe
- 3" Custom Exhaust with Resonator Delete and Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler
- OSIR Designs Front Grille
- OSIR Designs Front Lip
- Glass Projector Fog Light Housings
- Tinted Tail lights
- Black Forest Industries DSG Shift Knob & Boot
- GTI Monster Mats
- New South Boost Gauge
- ECS Tuning Top mount vent delete
- Engine Noise Pipe Delete
- Runner Flap Delete
- Runner Flap Motor Delete
- BBS LM replica Wheels

The Bad (IF you really want to call it that):
- There is a Check Engine Light for "Random Misfire in all Cylinders", this is a result of the aftermarket intake manifold. The car takes a minute to cycle down upon cold start but once it settles down she runs like a top. Currently the tune recognizes the runner flap delete but it needs to be updated to accommodate the increased airflow on cold start. If you have any questions about this I will be more than happy to elaborate.
- Driver Side fender is currently "bacon'd". I am searching relentlessly for a replacement. Just having trouble finding a color matched one. So if you know of one let me know lol. I'm just trying to avoid a paint shop if I can.
- Front driver and passenger window buttons like to stick. I'll have replacements ordered on Friday.

Extras:
- Full Set of 18" OZ Racing Wheels
- Votex Front Lip
- Revo Stage 2 ECU w/ SPS Dongle
- Factory Shocks/struts
- Factory downpipe
- Factory Front Lip
- Factory Rotors
*All factory parts will sell with car.
**Wheels, Lip, and Spare ECU will sell if price is right

IDK how images work on here so if you text me I can send you images and it'll probably be easier to talk anyways.

(443)771-6462

or email me directly:
scottnicholson91@yahoo.com

IG: Das_Booooost

Last edited: