GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - January 1st - 7th, 2016***

Don Nguyen

Go Kart Champion
WannabeRacer.com

I am making plans to be back up in San Francisco / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations and plasti dip paint jobs between the dates of January 1st - January 7th.

E-mail me at Don@WannabeRacer.com to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal January 2016 Trip

Car type and year:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:​

Visit my website to view more pictures of the various types of services I offer. Even if you do not see a related type of service, feel free to ask, as I may offer it, but I just don't have it pictured/listed: http://www.wannaberacerwraps.com/services/

Days that I will be available for appointments. I am still finalizing the details, but these are the tentative dates that I'll be aiming for.

January 2nd - Monday
January 3rd - Tuesday
January 4th - Wednesday
January 5th - Thursday - Fully booked
January 6th - Friday
There is a *slight* possibility that I may be available either Sunday January 1st and Saturday January 7th as well, but those days are still uncertain right now.

Thanks!
Don@WannabeRacer.com

Don Nguyen

Go Kart Champion
I worked on this blue VW R32 MkV while up in norcal/bay area. For this car, I used my light smoke/tint film material on the car's tail lights. I took some before, during, and after pictures to show you guys the progression and how it compares to stock side by side. Overall, the shade of vinyl that I use is fairly light and gives the car that OEM+ look without being/looking too dark.

Before:

During (driver/left side stock - passenger/ride side smoked)

After:

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com

Don Nguyen

Go Kart Champion
I’ve had requests from people to post some more pictures of interiors that I’ve done. This is on a BMW F10 5 series sedan that originally had brushed aluminum/silver trim accents in the car. The interior trim on this car is different than most other cars, since the interior trim pieces have an edging around the trim pieces, which you can see that I left unwrapped in the pictures. Also, most interiors I’ve done in the past were with the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber material, however, the owner of this car wanted me a finish that was slightly glossier and blacker, so we went with with the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber finish. In addition to his interior trim, I also did his rear bumper diffuser piece in the same material. The owner of this car was from Pomona and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills, Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com

Don Nguyen

Go Kart Champion
I had this brand new white Mercedes Benz CLA 250 come in to have me vinyl wrap the roof of his car. We went with gloss black vinyl finish for his roof over the matte black or carbon fiber, to give it that factory panoramic look. The owner of this car was from around Irvine / Orange County and came out to me in Anaheim Hills to have the work done. I think the gloss black roof added a lot of character to the car, for such a simple change. The other thing I could have suggested to do on this car was to black out the chrome around the windows too, but that comes down to preference and depends on what type of look you're going after.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com

Don Nguyen

Go Kart Champion
This is a previous car that I had worked on. The owner of this white VW Golf R sedan had me vinyl wrap his roof in the 3M matte carbon fiber vinyl about a year. He came back because he wanted me to wrap his side window pillars and mirrors in the same 3M matte carbon fiber material. Note - Typically it is not practical or possible to wrap mirrors, due to their shape/curves, but it worked out in this case due to the design of the mirrors on this car. Most mirrors that you see wrapped in pictures are either done in multiple pieces or only show how it looks like right after it is wrapped, which doesn’t show how it holds up over time.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com