GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollosfury

designeddwk
Yeah..that happened to me a couple times. That's why I always keep a quart of oil in the car at all times. :lol:

i do this too out of paranoia. consumption seems sporadic. can go a couple thousand miles sometimes with no movement, then all of a sudden it drinks a half quart in a couple days.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
i do this too out of paranoia. consumption seems sporadic. can go a couple thousand miles sometimes with no movement, then all of a sudden it drinks a half quart in a couple days.

I was told that old oil burns out faster than fresh oil. Which corresponds to what I've experience. As I get closer to oil change time, the car seems to burn through oil pretty quickly.

apollosfury

designeddwk
that would make sense for what i've seen with my car too. definitely burns faster as it gets closer to time for a change

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I never changed the oil in the E30, it burned/leaked enough that I just added to it :lol:

Didn't have the car very long though.

apollosfury

designeddwk
this kid (barely 18) followed us to a show this weekend about 3 hours from home with his e36 convertible and while down there he told someone that he though he might have too much oil in it. turns out it about two thirds of the way up the dipstick. got a mile away from the show and it started to roll more smoke than i've ever seen.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
this kid (barely 18) followed us to a show this weekend about 3 hours from home with his e36 convertible and while down there he told someone that he though he might have too much oil in it. turns out it about two thirds of the way up the dipstick. got a mile away from the show and it started to roll more smoke than i've ever seen.
Bahahaha wtf

apollosfury

designeddwk
god i miss savannah in the spring time

Status
Not open for further replies.