GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
We bought a house and moved in on 4/1 :)

Wait, you are in Huntington, like Huntington Beach in so cal?

Send me your resume, I'll see what I can do... what type of work are you looking for? Feel free to PM me.

Congrats dude! Where at, still west covina?

And yeah, Huntington Beach. Got any ties in the manufacturing business? I'm looking for something on the QC side but everything out here is aerospace, I need something a little less... stressful.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

And yeah, Huntington Beach. Got any ties in the manufacturing business? I'm looking for something on the QC side but everything out here is aerospace, I need something a little less... stressful.

Too bad you don't live in NorCal. Tons of those jobs for tech companies.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!

Thanks and the house is actually in La Mirada so I'm closer to you then before in West Covina. :biggrin:

I don't have any direct jobs related to aerospace, but I have a few friends with degrees in mechanical and other related engineering fields that have are employed and happy with their job. I don't have specifics, but if you want to forward me your resume I can see what they can do. One of them lives in Cypress so I would assume its nearby in OC.

Regardless, we should all get a beer or dinner sometime. :)

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Thanks and the house is actually in La Mirada so I'm closer to you then before in West Covina. :biggrin:

I don't have any direct jobs related to aerospace, but I have a few friends with degrees in mechanical and other related engineering fields that have are employed and happy with their job. I don't have specifics, but if you want to forward me your resume I can see what they can do. One of them lives in Cypress so I would assume its nearby in OC.

Regardless, we should all get a beer or dinner sometime. :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shoot me a pm if you're ever out this way...

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
[emoji106][emoji106]

Dude we plan bro dates with Ryan all the time but he never makes it out.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
How do you live in a place that snows and not have a rear wiper, Matt?

I would go to the gas stations a lot and use their squeegee, plus I tend to be OCD and keep my car clean. The super cold days sucked though because sometimes the stations would use water which obviously freezes below 32.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Happy Friday Fellas!!!! :happyanim:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will do, I'm not big on drinking and driving so I normally just stay home (but if we are doing something car related or just dinner and the wife approves I'm there).

Dude we plan bro dates with Ryan all the time but he never makes it out.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Sorry Bruce, to much lately with the wife, house, puppy, etc. I have a bachelor party and am hiking Whitney again soon, but other than that and work we should hang. :)

Lol, so I've heard...
:cry:

Uh, Jordan's way to white for Compton.

Aren't we all. :bellyroll:

Although some areas of Compton are "nice" and improving, I picked up wheels at a shopping center about 8 months ago and didn't have a sense I was gonna get shanked.

Dominguez Hills has a Cal State I believe.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
haha, so true. I guess I've been being too picky, I've looking for something closer to me.

I don't really drink anyways, I say we should go to cars and coffee someday. You would have to wake up at like 2 days early just to make it on time though...

:cry: I normally wake up at 5:45am though. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.