GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Hey guys! Been ages since I clicked on this post.
I went to see JW opening night with a load of friends.. As I expected/ not shocking not great but in general an exciting movie. As for jan k- what's the new car? Missed this part:/

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Hey guys! Been ages since I clicked on this post.
I went to see JW opening night with a load of friends.. As I expected/ not shocking not great but in general an exciting movie. As for jan k- what's the new car? Missed this part:/

It's pretty much a GTI with it's balls cut off.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I'll rant a bit then. I've been applying to universities to teach at full-time. There is this horrible pattern of everyone waiting until the last minute. Why post a job opening at the beginning of the year for something that doesn't need filled until August. They seem to just collect applications all year and not look at anything until July. I hate the waiting game.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
make a learning game to teach matt life skills

then market it to the grandchild less parents of 30something year old single adults.

i.e. the people driving cars with my grandkids have fur stickers.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I'll rant a bit then. I've been applying to universities to teach at full-time. There is this horrible pattern of everyone waiting until the last minute. Why post a job opening at the beginning of the year for something that doesn't need filled until August. They seem to just collect applications all year and not look at anything until July. I hate the waiting game.

Corporate jobs do that also. It just is.

Status
Not open for further replies.