GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 questions and opinions

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
I think GIACuser may have hit the nail on the head. He thinks I'm running a 93 oct file. I only have 91 oct gas. Which would explain why it only misfires in high load.

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Welp it's not to tune lol. DM is thinking possibly MAF. So more logs tomorrow morning. I'll try and post up the others from yesterday

U.G.MKV

Stealth mode
Car(s)
2007 mkv
Not all intakes work well with all tunes. I've seen the same issue with several tune/intake combos. I think that's apr adopted the carbonio. I had the same issue you're having with Revo and the Eurojet intake. Eurojet kept blaming Revo, but the car ran fine with the maf unplugged. I installed a new sensor and it did the same thing. I ditched the intake and no more misfires.

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Well I'm gonna try cleaning the sensor with MAF cleaner. If that fails, I may try replacing. If that fails, I may get a new intake. If that fails, I guess I ask for mafless tune.

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
too much time and money. i run mafless and have a near perfect a/f ratio

Well the biggest difference I notice with the MAF unplugged, the DSG does not shift as cleanly. Honestly, I think I either need to clean my intake filters or get new ones. We have an extremely dusty day the other day, I'm sure it wreaked havoc on them and may have gotten the sensor dirty.

That day it was thicker than fog. The highway patrol shutdown all the highways and interstates.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
You have a DM tune, right? Bronson can easily make the changes to have you running MAFless. Shouldn't be any issues with the DSG.