GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 FULL LED 3D STYLE Tail lights?

zeeMkv

Anyone have any experience with these tail lights being sold on ebay? R32 Full LED 3D Style. Was thinking about getting them, but concerned with the quality. So, if anyone has had any experience with them I'd appreciate your feedback.

Viru5

Ready to race!
OEM or dont waist your money

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Please don't buy these.. Just save up a bit more and get OEM ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeeMkv

Helix and OEM

I'd be concerned about the quality too. I paid almost $150 more for the Golf R Style Crystal Smoked Black LED Taillights by Helix.

Thanks, do you have any pics with these on your ride?

OEM or dont waist your money

Ya, I think I'm not going to get these based on the responses.. and the fact that I can't really get any good info on the manufacturer. When you mean OEM, does the Helix ones that were posted earlier count as OEM? Sorry, probably a really dumb question. I'll do some searching to see what I can find.

Thanks again for everyone's feedback.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Thanks, do you have any pics with these on your ride?

Ya, I think I'm not going to get these based on the responses.. and the fact that I can't really get any good info on the manufacturer. When you mean OEM, does the Helix ones that were posted earlier count as OEM? Sorry, probably a really dumb question. I'll do some searching to see what I can find.

Thanks again for everyone's feedback.

Valeo is the manufacturer of the OEM ones. Ecs tuning carries them, and there's one seller on eBay that also is selling them right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk