GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

Tater Salad

Go Kart Champion
I got off somewhat lucky, all I did was drop my bike in the driveway and get some water in the fog lights of the Q7 (street flooded but not the house)

My mom on the other hand just finished renovating her house, had to fly to look after her mother who then passed away from cancer, came back to enjoy her house for all of two weeks before Harvey came around, got 5ft of sewage backup inside the house that just finally went away a few days ago, and now it looks like we'll have to put her dog down as his cancer is progressing way too fast.

And no flood insurance, since the house wasn't apparently in a flood zone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tater Salad

Go Kart Champion
Yea, not been a good year so far. Although I did order a generator through Amazon that was going to arrive late, and canceled the order. Generator showed up a few days ago and they told me just to keep it so that was sweet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Whoops, hadn't check on this in a few days. Coulda made $21 :frown: :lol:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I sent this in the FB chat, but I guess all you guys don't use it, so I'll post it up here. Skip to 6:20 for a bit of a code brown :biggrin:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
That wasn't the grass sucking in, the front left ball joint broke and the front left wheel was kinda just flopping around in the wheel well :lol: