GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Wait. You're having a kid??? I say switch jobs when the opportunity is available. What if you wait and it's gone? If you really want to try out the new opportunity jump while you still can. Open doors don't stay open for very long usually.

Good point. Might be a bit harder to switch once your kid is born. Especially if you're not feeling this job and there's uncertainty of whether you'll be there come December.

Last edited:

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Crap dude, I thought you were kidding. seriously, not sarcastically, congrats

Jordan is a great boys or girls name btw

Yeah not kidding lol. Wasn't planned but its not a big deal. Had enough practice with the first one

Wait. You're having a kid??? I say switch jobs when the opportunity is available. What if you wait and it's gone? If you really want to try out the new opportunity jump while you still can. Open doors don't stay open for very long usually.

First one isn't biological to me, this one will be. You would know that if you ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST ON FACEBOOK A LONG TIME AGO

Número dos for him actually iirc.

Yup

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
lol I know right? this is probably the biggest news to hit Canada since the groundhog saw his shadow in march LOL (not sure if murican's get that reference... but when groundhogs sees their shadow, its an indication that spring is coming sooner).

Yes we know what groundhog day is :bellyroll:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
lol I know right? this is probably the biggest news to hit Canada since the groundhog saw his shadow in march LOL (not sure if murican's get that reference... but when groundhogs sees their shadow, its an indication that spring is coming sooner).

Americans know about ground hogs day you fool.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
I work Monday - Friday, 9-6 so my availability is super limited unfortunately.

Ah gotcha. I dunno those are peak times around us. Some places have non-closing evening shifts, and there are many places that will be perfectly fine with a weekend-only driver. This is all if you're interested in it, of course lol.

Yeah not kidding lol. Wasn't planned but its not a big deal. Had enough practice with the first one

Thought this was a joke until I saw the next part of your post lol.

Congrats man.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
So I just instagramed my first food picture in 67 weeks… c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

Sorry if tappatalk makes it huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.