GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Owner's Manual PDF?

Fokket

Life moves pretty fast...
Even though you may not think yourself an idiot.

We just found our Manual after lamenting not having one.
If you are tall, you may miss it like we did because there is a special storage place for the manual above the typical open area where manuals are typically placed.
Although EVERYONE has already checked there, for the people who only look for the obvious, be sure to check the top compartment of the glove box.
If it helps, great, if not.. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
Car(s)
what else...
with all this blabbing.. i would go straight to horses mouth and that is VWoA.. i would give them a call and asking them a simple question and ask them also if they have a pdf of the manual too.. It's all about taking the effort and making a simple phone call.

Fokket

Life moves pretty fast...
End to the Blah blahing..

That's awesome SpoonGTi.
Please let us know what you find out. Most people just post useless advice without actual action. Talk IS cheap. I'm looking forward to what you find out.

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
Car(s)
what else...
That's awesome SpoonGTi.
Please let us know what you find out. Most people just post useless advice without actual action. Talk IS cheap. I'm looking forward to what you find out.

uh dude, im just posting what is recommended.. i know your being sarcastic here but im just giving advise.. but im surprised that most people dont use common sense for simple stuff like "where can I find another manual"... It's little things you just gotta use your head first, but if it's technical questions such as "what is the trim size for the turbine side of the K03 or how much G12 has to be used when doing a coolent flush".. yeah then i would ask the vendors, or the technicians.. i know for a fact that VW technicians from VWoA and VW of Germany are on the forums all the time especially this one and vwvortex. But to answer your question, no I will not be calling because I have no need to because I have my manual and if I did loose it then a haste phone call to the dealership or VWoA would be executed.

Kevix

[]D [] []\/[] []D
Car(s)
GTI
with all this blabbing.. i would go straight to horses mouth and that is VWoA.. i would give them a call and asking them a simple question and ask them also if they have a pdf of the manual too.. It's all about taking the effort and making a simple phone call.

I called up VWoA and they did offer to send a sencond manual out to me (and the guy had a hard on for trying to register the vehicle to me) but I was told that they do not have a onwer's manual in PDF format...:frown:

Probably a lie but I have one coming from the dealership with a second key eventually.

Nrvusrek

See FOKKET's post # 17. Spent months trying to find a manual before I read his post. Mine was there all the time, just hiding. Hard to see, but just put your hand up there and see if you feel anything.

NCRabbit

User Manual

If you are tall, you may miss it like we did because there is a special storage place for the manual above the typical open area where manuals are typically placed.
Although EVERYONE has already checked there, for the people who only look for the obvious, be sure to check the top compartment of the glove box.

Thank God I read this post. I found my manual exactly where you said it would be. The cover is dark – same color as the car’s interior so it was indistinguishable from the interior of the glove box. Thank you.

boobmonkey

thanks

it may seem like a smart** answer, but it helped me find my manual.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Certified cars must have the manual. They gave me a manual that was missing some chapters. Bought one from a member here.

If the floor mats were gone figure they were too raggity. Check in the classified on here. I think a couple of people were selling sets.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
Back from the dead yes but..

Funny. I picked up my 08 gti a week or so ago with what I thought was no manual. Did a Google search for a download version and this thread came up. Manual was tucked neatly into it's spot the whole time...

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk