GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 Mustang revealed

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI

What do you think of it? I personally like it, but it's going to get old super fast just like the current Mustang... But overall, I think it's a nice minor upgrade

Lucidity

Marx
Looks pretty damn sexy to me.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
who gives a fuck about that? until ford stops using a live rear axle and a shitty 4.6 that they can only get 300hp out of, they're not gonna make much more in sales.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I'm sure... The ones I posted were just revealed by Ford a couple hours ago...

It's a decent car I guess... But I mean... It has no flare to it anymore... The new Challenger's and Camaro's are where it's at when it comes to modern American Muscle :cool:

Ugh the Challenger is so damn sexy in person :wub:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I saw about 15 of those driving around by my house over the summer. Manufacture mules. You could totaly tell they were the new Mustang though. Some did not have camo on the front or rear.

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Does not really do anything for me.

CTtornado

Ready to race!
i like it the front is more agressive. mustangs outsold the faster camaro and firebird so it doesn't always matter which ones faster. people buy the r32 cause of its past and the strong following even though the sti and the evo are faster. we will see. if i didnt live in new england i would have bought a new mustang or an 03-04 cobra. to each there own.