GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A lot of fun today!

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
So. I'm coming home from work today, and this dude in a modded segway pulls up next to me. He looks towards me and revs his engine, and I rev right back. When the light turns green, I spin my tires in both first and second. He got the jump on me, but I pulled hard and sped past him once I hit third. After that, it was over, I beat him to the next light by a few seconds, and pulled to a stop (as it was red) he just drives by me at like... 20 mph ignoring me, and running through the light. Damn ricer flyby.

So, up next, this Lamborghini Murcielago pulls up to me, I look over, and I can't see his face, he's tinted real dark, like... at least 5%. I heard the sound of a BOV, and I new it was on. The light turned green and I flew from the light. Once again, I get a bit of tirespin, but it's not so bad. His AWD helped him from the light, but I caught up and kept with him all the way to the next light. He opens his window and gives me the finger as I turn left, I guess he was just pissed that my four banger kept up with his big V-12. No big deal for me, though. So, with two more lights until I reach my neighborhood, I wasn't expecting much more fun.

I'm sitting at the next light, and this kid on a bike comes up and he starts making reving noises with his mouth. I can't turn down a good race, so as soon as the light turns green, I fly from the light. He pedals hard, and I was flooring it, but he just had too many gears. He flew by me in his 9th gear while I was at the top of 6th. Just goes to show you, more gears are more better.

I end up at the last light before my neighborhood, and I'm just sitting there listening to 'The Eye of the Tiger' on full blast when my last race of the day pulls up to the light next to me. Now, I should make it clear that this road goes from two lanes into one, so whichever of us lost would run into a brick wall. I rev my engine loudly and this guy revs back (I have to say, the sound of a bi-turbo V-12 in that S600 is beautiful.) Meanwhile, I hear more cars reving. Behind me a yellow Enzo rev'd loudly, and behind the benz was a Kawasaki Ninja. I knew, in the words of Dane Cook, it was on. Then, as if speaking summoned him, the roar of a CT2000 shut everyone else up. We took off from the light, a full fledged race ahead. The enzo rammed the Ninja, and he flew off the road, catching fire and slamming into a wall on the side. The merge was closing in, and I new I had to do something. Meanwhile, Dane in his CT2000 ran over the Enzo, and all that was left was the Mercedes. However, a quick move on my part sent the Mercedes into the wall at the end of his road. Dane merged in behind me in his CT and gave me the thumbs up as I turned into my neighborhood, reflecting on my awesome drive home. I have to say, looking back, I think I did pretty well, considering who I was racing. I think once I get chipped, I can start taking on that McLaren F1 I see every once in a while...

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Man seriously, if I ran around having a Lambo and an Enzo pulling up around.. I wouldn't be talking how I raced it or If I did.. i'd be talking about how amazing it glistens in the sun. And about all those firery accidents, it sounds if you didn't care for their lives if they were hurt or not.. exspecially for that kawasaki, as that is an exposed cabin. Now for Lambos and Enzos racing us... sorry but it's not like our car is somewhat on their level of exquistes. You may have seen those that day, but i'm sure the rest is just in part of a wild imagination.