GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Polarg Yellow 9006 Foglight Bulbs

walangij

D1 2010!
I have a pair of new Polarg Yellow 9006 Foglight bulbs for sale. I just recieved some new hoen xenon-matched bulbs, so I have no need of these. They were installed one month ago. They are in excellent condition.

These are excellent bulbs, very bright, and work very well in low-visibility weather. Way better than the stock bulbs.

A pair of new ones costs $67.99, which is what I paid for them. I am selling them for $40.00 + Shipping. (Negotiable)

Here is a stock pick of the bulb+package and some pictures of my car with the foglights on.

Attachments

• polarg.jpg
    polarg.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2,489
  • yellow-1.jpg
    yellow-1.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 565
  • yellow-2.jpg
    yellow-2.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 539
  • yellow-3.jpg
    yellow-3.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 5,163

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Pretty, but where'd you get the new ones from?

walangij

D1 2010!
I just got hoen usa xenon-matched bulbs.
Have yet to install them, they are matched to the same temperature as our headlights. I hear that they are not as good in cutting through bad weather, but the weather here is either nice or utterly horrible so I think I'll survive.

I really like the yellow+lightblue look, but around here there's too many Lexus IS 250's and 350's which look very similar with their foglights on at night (lexus comes with yellow fogs stock). I wanted to be different from them so I got hoens so that my friends would recognize me at night.

walangij

D1 2010!
Thanks! I do love them already, but I kinda miss the yellow. Supposed to have a bad rain storm tonight, so we'll see how they turn out. There's a transaction going through on them (polargs) right now and when it goes through they'll be sold. Just to let people know.