GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just ordered my GTi

Dude123

Oval Champion
I just got back from the dealer and ordered a United Gray with DSG, 18' Wheels, and Monster Mats, for just under $25,000 not including taxes and those other fees. :thumbup:

Dude123

Oval Champion
They said it should arrive May at the lastest, but possibly sooner. I'll post pictures for sure!

Dude123

Oval Champion
The waiting is really killing me...:(

Day after day and still no GTi, maybe these few months untill May will go by quickly. Just maybe..

EK_Turbo

Ready to race!
Dude123 said:
The waiting is really killing me...:(

Day after day and still no GTi, maybe these few months untill May will go by quickly. Just maybe..

May!? Is the wait that long for custom ordered GTI? OMG. Better make sure you watch videos and look at pics to hold you over until the cuz thats a long time. :wink:

Dude123

Oval Champion
EK_Turbo said:
May!? Is the wait that long for custom ordered GTI? OMG. Better make sure you watch videos and look at pics to hold you over until the cuz thats a long time. :wink:

I am...:biggrin:

I need to find a good high-resolution picture of a united-gray 3 door GTi for my wallpaper.

UnitedGrayGTI

Ready to race!
Congrats! I'll be ordering my UG GTI in April, hoping for a June delivery.

I'll edit this post later when I get home with the wallpaper I made of a United Gray GTI and Interlagos Cloth interior with a 6-speed manual. 3 pics are the car and 1 is the interior. If you want the big version let me know and I'll post it. It's an assembly of 4 pics to make a 1280x960 wallpaper.

Dude123

Oval Champion
Well, all I need is a nice exterior picture for my wallpaper...thanks

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
Congratulations..

I ordered my Black DSG GTI on 14th January.
I just got the confirmation that it will be week 12 build

Expected delivery will then be 1st week in April onwards

I fully understand the waiting..