GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally got to see what laser blue looks like

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
im sure someone on the forums had that..

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
im guessing you saw it in person? since pics are frequent on here...howd u come by a blue gti in the states?

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
not as nice as a laser blue R32 tho! but still possibly the best colour.

cmdrfire

whiterabbit - glad you liked it, but it's not a metallic colour, it's a pearl colour :wink: Where'd you see it?

not as nice as a laser blue R32 tho! but still possibly the best colour.

No such thing as a laser blue R32. The R32 is only available in Deep Blue Pearl, which is a couple of shades darker.

Laser Blue is also no more on the GTI, which makes me very pleased - not many of them about :biggrin:

EDIT - and you're right, it is the best colour :wink:

ukdub

Test Pilot
whiterabbit - glad you liked it, but it's not a metallic colour, it's a pearl colour :wink: Where'd you see it?

No such thing as a laser blue R32. The R32 is only available in Deep Blue Pearl, which is a couple of shades darker.

Laser Blue is also no more on the GTI, which makes me very pleased - not many of them about :biggrin:

EDIT - and you're right, it is the best colour :wink:

Got to agree. Just bought a new camrea, when I work out how to use it, I will take a few pictures to show you my ride.

newtogolf

it looks like cmdrfire is no longer the only laser blue GTI owner. :biggrin:

still i prefer it in 3 door.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
You both do, that color is hot. I think I would have gotten that if it existed stateside. Why are things always cooler in Europe? It's like car companies feel they need to dumb down things for North America. Boring!

S

newtogolf

if u go on the GTI website UK, goto configurator and there is an option for laser blue.

unless the sites really old.