GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

well..

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Car(s)
Moon Rover
this was an intersting week for me and road kill.. my friends hit an 8 point buck with their saturn vue. i ran over a half of a deer because i couldnt see it.. didnt mess anything up but my car smelled like burnt deer ass for about 30 minutes. my other friend hit one with his accord.. and i saw a deer in the ben franklin parking lot in leesburg.
anyone else got a wierd roadkill story?

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
about four years ago I was driving with my buddy on route 7 going to the regal cinemas in country-side. It was x-mas eve and its about 730 and were in his 93 grand cherokee going about 60-65, as we pass through the 28/7 overpass theres a guy in a silver camaro about fifty feet up ahead, I see him swervef rom the far left lane to the far right lane and start wondering wtf was going on.

Next thing I know BAM!. I looked around frantically, my bud and I were both scared as shit wondering wtf we just hit, within a split second the car died and we pulled over onto the left shoulder.

I look back about twenty feet and I notice its a fucking 8 point buck, he was dead, not breating or moving. By this point im shaking horribly. I manage to make it back to the Jeep and were sitting there with our hazard on trying to call my dad/tow truck and a police officer notices us and assist us.

The Jeep was totalled on thes pot. The engine was pushed back about 3", there was fluid ALL over the ground and yeah...the bad part is the airbags never even deployed like they should have...

Another time I was with my girlfriend on evergreen mills. We were driving back to my house in ashburn in her old hyundai elantra. It was about 10 something at night and theres a pizza delivery guy in a civic infront of us, Im just looking ahead of me and next thing I know I see a deer jump from the right side of the road where a ditch was, I slam on my brakes screaming and wake my fiance' up[who was asleep the whole time] and just watch the deer jump straight into the car and fallr ight back into the ditch. I stopped in the middle of the road as my heart was pounding and I was getting light headed. I looked at the spot where the deer fell back and never saw anything come back out....

..when I got home that night my heart was still pounding

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Car(s)
Moon Rover
yeah its not fun when you hit one. my dad did a couple years ago with his old X5 and another car in hte oposite lane hit it at the same time. after my friend hit that 8 point buck it was still alive in the road.. if i wasnt on my way to school and in my gti i would have killed it and pulled it off the road.. who wants a dying dear in the road anyways..