GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Dealer in Southeast VA

Mr. Burns

Looking for best dealer to purchase AND service a new 09 GTI 4 door. I have no problems driving to Richmond if need be. Just looking for best dealer pricing and support. It's been a long time since I have owned VW, the quality hasn't been very good from what i hear.....but i am totally jonesing for a new GTI 4-door!!!! What dealers are good and where should I stay away from??

DUB2OT

Banned
where is Southeast VA?

Mr. Burns

Southeast VA is in the Tidewater area, sometimes referred too as Hampton Roads. VA Beach/Norfolk/Chesapeake/Suffolk/Hampton/Newport News areas.

There are a few dealers around here, 3 I think. One in Hampton, Chesapeake, and VA Beach. Just looking for best support and sales. I don't have time to deal with typical dealer "tactics". The last new car I purchased, I drove 3 hours North of here to do it. I have found that many local dealers hold pricing up higher than it should be. For instance, tonight I was told that if I want a new Jetta Sportwagon with TDI, i must pay full sticker plus $3,000.00 or no deal. Yeah, I of course walked away. Wonder why their aren't many TDI's around....this is one reason.

I refuse to pay even more money for a depreciating liability such as an automobile. That being said, i also don't mind paying a fair price for an 09 GTI manual 4-door. Just want the best dealer that will stand behind the car when it needs electrical repairs and like. I don't mind the car being serviced, but i don't want hassles with the warranty and other "issues".

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
checkered flag VW off of virginia beach blvd

HHBizzle

Bill Paya
Car(s)
GTI MkV
all depends on ur sales man
but i got mine from checkerd
the rep isnt there anymore though
they arent bad, i guess??