GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: Airsoft Stuff

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Just seeing if anyone here has any interest in purchasing some airsoft stuff. I've got a WHOLE bunch and I'm looking to move some AEG's and some gear.

I have an ICS M4 that's been fully upgraded in every way. Shoots like a laser and ROF is very fast as well. Has a brand new large Elite cell 9.6v 4700mah battery pack in the brand new Dboys crane. It's a great AEG and has been used over the past 2 years for my main skirmish/OP weapon. I have 2 complete cylinders for it. One shoots around 330fps for CQB and the other shoots close to 400fps for longer range/woodland.

I also have an Echo1 G36c. It's also been fully upgraded to shoot 100% reliably. It's my main back up and has been used sparingly over the course of the past year or so. It comes with a slightly used Intellect 1400mah battery and a like new Elite 1500mah battery that were custom built to fit into the hand guard (both small batteries). Shoots 340fps on my chrono.

Lastly I have a Dboys/Kalash AK74UN. It's mildly modified for reliability and because it shot too fast (400fps) out of the box. I downgraded the spring to a 330fps spring for CQB. I can include the stock 400fps spring as well. I just didn't see the need for such a hot gun with it's obvious CQB design. Gun is less than 6 months old and has been used in 1 team practice. Looks brand new. Comes with a 1400mah Intellect battery that is like new, in stick style.

I also have all kinds of gear including Flecktarn full BDU set (replica), USGI issue woodland BDU's, US Army issue 3-color desert BDU's. I have vests including a Flecktarn chest rig with all the pouches, a coyote tan chest rig, and a OD crossdraw customized vest. I also have a woodland boonie, 3-color desert PASGT/MICH helmet cover, and a Flecktarn (real issue) helmet cover.

On top of all this I've got extras for AEG's. I have a like new tactical light with pressure switch, a Gemtech trade marked silencer (metal and foam filled), an exact replica Aimpoint with cantilever mount, and a NC Star red/green dot reflex open reticle sight.

I have mags too. I have 5 M4 hicaps, 5 M4 midcaps, 4 G36c hicaps, and 4 AK74 hicaps.

I think that's it. If you're interested in anything, let me know. Looking to move this stuff ASAP.