GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB, WTT stock gti suspension or comfy non-stock, Bay Area Cali

Turbosnow

Hi all, I recently purchased a 2009 gti and the previous owner installed some very stiff springs. The car looks great and handles well, but my old bones aren't up to the ride. I'm looking for stock GTI suspension or something with mild lowering and a comfy ride. I'm
Happy to pay up to $150 for stock suspension with under 50k miles or would be willing to meet up and do a direct swap with someone for something more comfortable. I haven't yet determined exactly what is on the car, but I suspect that they are neuspeed race springs from the red color and the high rates. Not sure if the shocks are aftermarket or stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeeMkv

Hi all, I recently purchased a 2009 gti and the previous owner installed some very stiff springs. The car looks great and handles well, but my old bones aren't up to the ride. I'm looking for stock GTI suspension or something with mild lowering and a comfy ride. I'm
Happy to pay up to $150 for stock suspension with under 50k miles or would be willing to meet up and do a direct swap with someone for something more comfortable. I haven't yet determined exactly what is on the car, but I suspect that they are neuspeed race springs from the red color and the high rates. Not sure if the shocks are aftermarket or stock.

PM'd u

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
I'm in Texas, but interested is a straight swap. I'd give up my stock suspension for your harder ride. PM me if Texas is a possibility?