GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Owner's Manual PDF?

obsidian6

Creative.
Car(s)
MkV GTI
So I'm STILL waiting for my owner's manuals from the dealership, it's been over a month and I've been trying and trying to get them ordered from them.

Does anyone happen to have a PDF copy of the owner's manual? I have a 2007 model year if it makes a difference.

Thanks.

Adv4nc3r_Mk5

VW obsessed
Car(s)
VW Golf mkv
maybe stupid suggestion but did you try to look in passengers glovebox?

JetTurbo

geezer
Car(s)
2018 GTi Autobahn 6M
So I'm STILL waiting for my owner's manuals from the dealership, it's been over a month and I've been trying and trying to get them ordered from them.

Does anyone happen to have a PDF copy of the owner's manual? I have a 2007 model year if it makes a difference.

Thanks.

not that I am aware of, would like to be able to search the manual on my laptop ... asked here before - GTI owner manual in PDF?

JetTurbo

geezer
Car(s)
2018 GTi Autobahn 6M

obsidian6

Creative.
Car(s)
MkV GTI
maybe stupid suggestion but did you try to look in passengers glovebox?

Glovebox was the first place I looked. For some odd reason my car didn't come with manuals OR floormats, I tried to get the mats for free because that's ridiculous to not have them in the car already. Wasn't able to do so...

I sure hope I don't have to go buy a manual too!

Adv4nc3r_Mk5

VW obsessed
Car(s)
VW Golf mkv
i had similar problem, i had to pay nearly 50 pounds for mine rubber floor mats.
I think that they took them off before selling that car so they could earn more on me :mad0259:

Luckily my manual was on its place

JetTurbo

geezer
Car(s)
2018 GTi Autobahn 6M
BTW the US GTI comes std with carpeted floor mats (or at least it did in 2006 US Spec). It is on the list of standard equipment on the window sticker. (last line of Comfort / Conveneince)

So how desperate are you - are you in fluent French? For some reason I have a complete set (no binder) of 2007 GTI manuals in French I would let go of. :iono:

If you are a new car purchaser and the dealer has taken that long I would not hesitate to contact Volkswagen of America, Inc Customer Care at 1.800.822-8987 . When i purchased my car the dealer was unable to provide the complete set for my vehicle. Customer Care person I spoke with was pleasent, knowledgable and accomodating. Sent me the missing manual part within a week.

Rather than make everyone reading this thread load 10 more pictures, here is a link to a list of the pieces in my French 2007 GTI manual set. If nothing else, it will give you an idea how many parts make up the Owners manual set :wink:

obsidian6

Creative.
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I bought mine slightly used, and the mats /manuals were missing. My salesperson went to the other used 07 gtis on the lot and they too had missing manuals and floormats... Conspiracy?

As much as I appreciate the offer, and despite the fact that I'm 1/4 french canadian, I cannot read french. Probably wouldn't do me very good lol!

I'll give VWoA a call soon though.

benzor

dubluv~
anyone want to scan all the pages and upload them? :)
ahah anyways, i'm in need of a manual too.
i purchased my GTI lightly used and it didn't come with the manual either.
i haven't gotten around to ordering one yet (and i think it's like 70$ or something ridiculous like that)

Visigoth

Wow...how many of us are in this boat?

I just purchased a GTI with 6000 miles on it from a dealership, and what do ya know....everything has been great, but no manual. Did VW make more cars than manuals and short a bunch of us?

The dealer said the previous owner didn't hand in the manual. I let the dealer know that i had the previous owner's info, and i was going to call him, but the dealer jumped in an said, "wait...we'll call him". I'm totally expecting to call the dealership in a few days, and get a generic response that they called but the owner couldn't locate it.
I'll keep you updated.

Someone please find a link/post an owner's manual.
We paperless peeps are in need.