Forge coolant lines
all new vacuum lines and fittings
new expansion tank
fancy Porsche caps for oil, expansion tank and windshield washer tank
new OEM radiator
new OEM fans
new battery cover
and of course the forged motor / big turbo build continues

I am getting ridiculous I think on parts replacement making almost everything new. I am sure I will be buying more. Maybe should not have declared this a "no budget" project.

bamajeweler

Ordered Wheels

I ordered Konig Oversteer 18x8 45 mms offset wheels. I just got the car 10 days ago. Recently upgraded to Powerbass. 12" subs and Amp Sunday. Gonna lower it next. I'm going with a tried and true suspension setup. Konica and Nuespeed springs.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Put carbon fiber Oz wheels caps on my Oz wheels.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Put carbon fiber Oz wheels caps on my Oz wheels.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The plastic cover on those turns to shit quite quickly. I'd suggest removing the plastic cover and clear coating the carbon fiber and then you will not have that issue (it's what I ended up doing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PumKing

Car(s)
Fahrenheit 854
I ordered Konig Oversteer 18x8 45 mms offset wheels. I just got the car 10 days ago. Recently upgraded to Powerbass. 12" subs and Amp Sunday. Gonna lower it next. I'm going with a tried and true suspension setup. Konica and Nuespeed springs.

I've got some H&R sport springs if ya want! 0 miles on em and a 1.5" drop, looking for $200ish, negotiable. Lemme know if you're interested :thumbsup:

Soysauce

Nooob
Car(s)
'07 Gti
New wheels!! Iasr1.jpglasr4.jpglasr2.jpglasr3.jpgRotiLasr.jpg
Rotiform Las-R's wrapped in Michelin Pilot super sports :thumbup:

TablaRasa

Ready to race!
This was the past week.. thought I'd share since I didn't have time to post throughout the week.
Bought tires, Front and Rear Strut Mounts, New Bearings for the Front, got the tires mounted/balanced, Put in my new Baby on Board sticker from my Dealership. :) Wife wanted one, so I figured I'd get a nice(r) one than the generic yellow ones.

Ordered my H&R Super Sports. Booked my appointment for Alignment, Outer CV Boot changed (Drivers is torn), and having a CTS Turbo Catback installed on May 30th to be mated with my Raceland DP before I Get a Unitronic Stage 2 tune.
:happyanim:

Where did you get this Baby on Board sign? I tried my local dealer and they do not have one.

el_ote

2008 Rabbit 2.5
Just did my plugs and ignition coils. Thanks for the info everyone! this is a great source of knowledge!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk