GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Almost forgot about this run 06 MKV vs 07 Si (vid)

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Nice kill bro, and great video.

Damn those SIs sound good though.

TSiUG

sleeper...
the 2.4's are pretty quick with good mods and decent drivers try not to sleep on them

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
Good kill man, nothing like showing someone he is not that fast as he thinks.

ipconfig97

Ready to race!
Awesome video! I wonder what the Civic had done too. It stayed closer than I expected. What did the driver say after losing to a Stage 2? Haha

Slim2002

'sPEEd' junkie
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Nice kill. Did you have a passenger too?
Yeah I had the kids older brother in my car

Awesome video! I wonder what the Civic had done too. It stayed closer than I expected. What did the driver say after losing to a Stage 2? Haha
The kid said " that never happend before I guess you know how to drive your car. I should've taken a picture of there faces for you guys..lol

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
I bet a lot of the people the civic had raced in the past who said they were stage 2 really weren't. Prolly stage 1 with an intake getting all excited when talking shit before the race, hence the civic beating them. It's amazing how many people have to brag and lie to make their cars sound fast.

Anyhow, that civic was pretty quick, but everyone has to lose at some point when they come up against a true Racecar. Now he knows what a real stage 2 gti can do.

Again, great vid and nice run. :thumbsup:

willber

Ready to race!
Car(s)
4dr si
He didn't the passenger gave it to me..lol

You heard right and what makes it even funnier he actually sold it. From what I've heard he's trying to get one of the new 2012 Si, with the 2.4 in it. So I won't be surprised if he come after me lol

2012 civic si are slow