GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Yorkdale VW

intcountzero54

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Anyone have experience with Queensway Vdub ?

Yes. In the words of the great Comic Book Guy, "Worst dealership ever!". These guys are totally out of it. Sales guys are punks, and the parts guys are always pissed off. I must have walked around that dealership not once, but twice, for at least 45 minutes, and no one even thought to approach me or ask if I needed help. When I finally got a sales guy, which took the receptionist about 15 minutes total, the guy refused to allow me to test drive either a GTI or a Rabbit, and refused to mention any particular reason. It was at that point I vowed never to return.

If that is what their FRONT line staff are like, I'd hate to know what would happen to my car if I left it there for maintenance. My advice. Steer clear of this place. It's a trap.

krayzie

Go Kart Champion
LOL! sounds exactly like my experience with most Honda dealers. They want u to show them a stack of cash before they'll even talk to you.

Queensway is run by a bunch of retards. I was supposed to get a black magic GTI 5 door with 18" and Villa said they will get the car off Queensway. So I waited a whole freakin' week just to have my salesguy call back and say Queensway still haven't started the paperwork. That's how I ended up with Orange.

PumaYaYa

Passed Driver's Ed
LOL! sounds exactly like my experience with most Honda dealers. They want u to show them a stack of cash before they'll even talk to you.

I have nothing against Chinese people, but it seems like most mazda and honda dealerships around my house employ Chinese sales people that barely speak English. So when I walk in there and ask them questions, they just stand there and smile like idiots. Pisses me off. Can anyone else attest to this?

06vdubgti

Go Kart Champion
Hmm They were very good in solving a knocking problem with my car when I brought it to them .. With past experience Volkswagen Woodbridge or Martingroove vdub they were the ones that caused my kncoking problem in the first place sop i rbought it to Queensway and they fixed it no problem and even gave me a rental car for the night !.. I was very impressed with that dealer.

F37150

orange crush
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI
I have nothing against Chinese people, but it seems like most mazda and honda dealerships around my house employ Chinese sales people that barely speak English. So when I walk in there and ask them questions, they just stand there and smile like idiots. Pisses me off. Can anyone else attest to this?

At least they smiled at you and had some sort of communication with you. When I had gone to Queensway before looking for a GTI, the sales people were huddling in the corner talking amongst themselves. Not one of them bothered coming to greet me or see if I was interested in anything.

So I left and will never return.

06vdubgti

Go Kart Champion
Actually to be honest with you, I saw the sales people's doing that when I was waiting for the shop foreman to come with me for a test drive, It actually was very amusing lol So i decided to give this a shot lol I went up to a couple of cars in the showroom , and checked them out opened the doors looked in the trunks . .I had a furry hood army jacket on cause it was damn cold ! .. SO I looked at one of the salesmen as he looked at me and it seemed as if he were scared to help me out then the next woman sales rep walked by me with the dirtiest look ever ! .. lol .. I guess they thought I was some young punk who can't afford a nice car .. haha little did they know I already own a GTI :D

06vdubgti

Go Kart Champion
Since were on dealership topic, I don't mean to start a shop war, but anyone know of a good shop that will install my suspension kit ? . At least for a decent price. Should Ibring it to a dealership shop or bring it elsewhere ? .

Hound

Ready to race!
you could go to Cross ave. auto, great guys there I met and talked with the owner Sam last weekend super cool guy and very down to earth.

gyuri

Ready to race!
Agincourt Autohaus is awesome. When I was in the process of buying the Rabbit, I was surprised that the salesman didn't need to get approval from anyone to accept my offer. Then I found out that they don't have a sales manager. Ended up getting my Rabbit for just barely above dealer price. Went in this week to pick up monster mats, no problem, here's a 10% discount they say. Installed in less than 10 min.

Who did you deal with at Agincourt? I bought my car there too and know most of the sales guys. I dealt with Phil but they are all good guys.
On the other hand the service sucks... I had some minor issues: dash rattles, fuse blown, rattle in my passenger seat headrest, not functioning central lock button on driver's side door...basically nothing major just little annoying things but each visit was a bad experience.
I don't recommend them for service at all.

Krayzie, you are better off with Cedarbrae VW if you want something close to you.

krayzie

Go Kart Champion
Hi Geroge! But I called Cedarbrae before for a technical question (I forgot what I asked) and they seemed clueless...

Hey my passenger seat makes a squeaky sound too while driving, you think it's the headrest too? lol! My driver's door is okay just the occasional non-responsive fuel door button. ('08 doesn't even have this button >.<)

With the bad roads around the neighborhood my car sounds like it's gonna fall apart anywayz so I got used to the rattles. Just turn up the volume!

How about Town and Country (Greenbelt) are they any good in terms of service? I heard Richmond Hill is pretty good (they service a Phaeton there from reading Vortex). I found out Richmond Hill gets their parts from Villa, the irony!

06vdubgti

Go Kart Champion
I think just about everyone has a Dash rattling sound, I have a 2006 GTI and I have it as well my buddy has a 07 GTI and he has the same thing. Most people just say its the ticking the motor makes, Thats' why you have a hose running across your motor into the firewall ..

jasonsmeall

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW Jetta
I always receive awesome service from Owasco in Whitby I live about an Hour away and many times they have just gvein me a car to boot around town in (by myself) just for something to do while I wait. Service is always cleana and quick and the sales people always remember who I am and what i drive.

FARENHEIT911

Passed Driver's Ed
Vw DwnTwn has been really good in terms of service. From what I understand they are very close to the top in terms of CSI. Which is a customer satisfaction indicator. I know they got a few tech's their that have modded vechiles and work well with performance and aftermarket parts. I know theirs a tech their who has a modded MKV, So you might wanna check their.