GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Removing rear VW logo hatch??

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
Taking it off was harder than putting it back on. Much harder. You dont need tape to put it back on, it clips very tight. You won't mess up the paint if you allow proper drying time. He's right about the retarded black hole...
I realized that, then did this...

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
leave it as is

jsof

Ready to race!
Ricers? Says the one with deep dish wheels as their dp?..

If done tastefully it looks good. If had mine blacked out for a year and I still love it.

Sema's Gti

2Lo2Tow
And that's because you are new to this. I'm 95% sure you won't like it in the future. The other 5% are just ricers.

When I first got my GTI I was spray painted both my emblems. Once I realized what a clean GTI was I hated it and had to buy a new emblem for the front -___-

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
Ricers? Says the one with deep dish wheels as their dp?..

If done tastefully it looks good. If had mine blacked out for a year and I still love it.

lol these "deep dish wheels" are arguably the most sought after wheel in the world and have a nice clean classic design. If you don't know what they are that's just sad.

projectrabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
search function. it's what I used to paint both my front and rear emblems.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327502832.363605.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327502832.363605.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 1,592
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327502878.053415.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327502878.053415.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 1,676

bryan3091

USN
Car(s)
2006 Rabbit
Project: Did you spray silver and black or is that plastidipped and then silver paint? I was thinking of doing similar to mine and I was going to get some Testor's paint and clear coat to take away the chrome shine. I like the way your emblems look.

Last edited:

projectrabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Project: Did you spray silver and black or is that plastidipped and then silver paint? I was thinking of doing similar to mine and I was going to get some Testor's paint and clear coat to take away the chrome shine. I like the way your emblems look.

I just took the emblems out and primed, spray painted, and clear coated; (2 coats of prime, 2 of paint, and 3 of clear coat) . comes out perfectly if you do it right :)

projectrabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
forgot to mention to sand it down first.
and this is what I used (idk why I put the adhesive in the picture)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328506127.625494.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328506127.625494.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,537

bryan3091

USN
Car(s)
2006 Rabbit
Sounds easy enough. I think I will give it a try next weekend. This weekend the tails are getting tinted.