GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
I just spent $400 on the lightest sleeping bag that money can buy. Is that ridiculous or no?

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
I just spent $400 on the lightest sleeping bag that money can buy. Is that ridiculous or no?

No, money well spent.

It's going to look awesome sitting in your closet. And as real life sets in that 3 ounces lower weight is going to make a huge difference when carrying it from your car to your campsite tent 20 feet away.

Those dreams you had of backpacking* for a month in between semesters.

***** please, we all had them.

#aintnobodybutslackersgottimeforcampingafterhighschool

*I have an awesome tent that's spent about 15 years as a shelf ornament. Grew up camping a ton, got it with the best of intentions. Used once, maybe twice, at campsites.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Wooo. I need new hatch struts. Went to grab something outta there during lunch and the fucker nailed me in the head. You'd think it would slowly fail over time, not over night.

haha yeah I would think those things would ware out slowly.

I have a Chevy Tahoe for a rental car and I feel like I'm driving a monster truck compared to the FR-S.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
No, money well spent.

It's going to look awesome sitting in your closet. And as real life sets in that 3 ounces lower weight is going to make a huge difference when carrying it from your car to your campsite tent 20 feet away.

Those dreams you had of backpacking* for a month in between semesters.

***** please, we all had them.

#aintnobodybutslackersgottimeforcampingafterhighschool

*I have an awesome tent that's spent about 15 years as a shelf ornament. Grew up camping a ton, got it with the best of intentions. Used once, maybe twice, at campsites.

Lol except I bought specifically to use for my 3 week backpacking trip in the Sierra Nevadas this summer. And possibly the PCT after university.

Status
Not open for further replies.