GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flash programs, chips, whatever

MK5_wants_CF

Passed Driver's Ed
APR?GIAC?AWE? this is my first car that i will actually be doing any modifications to. I want to "chip" it but can someone please list manufacturers and tell me the best? I like to spend my money wisely. I'm leaning toward APR 93 program. From what i read on here the numbers speak for themselves. stock in houston, and i can't keep my hand out of the cookie jar forever. cookie jar being my freakin savings account.:iono:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
KABOOM!!! To put it short. They're all good and it depends on what you're looking for in a chip. Now use the search button and you will see where they all have been talked about a hundred and one times. :respekt:

Attachments

• Explosion Photo.JPG
    Explosion Photo.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 355

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
Does AWE make software? If so I didnt know that... anyways I have GIAC and I'm 100% Happy. I'm sure whatever company you go with, you too will be 100% Happy. My suggestion: Choose the dealer that is closest to you, that way, when/if ever you get, lets say Intake or Exhaust, they can re-map your software for you new power adders. G/L

Nikos147

Go Kart Champion
The best and safest way to boost your GTI is through MTM.

I don't know if you guys have them at the States. They are certified to modify VWs by VW A.G.

Have a look at their web-site...

http://www.mtm-online.de/en/index.php?nav=3&marke=VW

These guys are amazing!

I have seen a lot of GTIs modified by MTM (their sound raises your hair that the back of your neck!) here.

I believe they are the safest and most reliable way to go...

06gtimkv

Autocross Newbie
APR, GIAC, and REVO are prolly the most popular flash programs. like everyone said, find the dealer that is closest to you. All the programs are basically the same. I was torn bwtween APR and REVO. the APR dealer was closer, but the REVO was a $100 less and i liked how the REVO dealer responded to all the questions i asked. I love REVO, i had it done with 3000 miles on my car, and now there is 5500 and its smoother than ever. But whatever program you go with, you'll be more than happy with the results

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
replacing the K03 with a K04 is like replacing a shitty turbo with a slightly less shittier turbo. in teh end u just arent happy with the power.

Nikos147

Go Kart Champion
The good thing with MTM is that they are all under warranty and they are done by German engineers, trained by VW. Actually, MTM modifies several Audi's too.

I wish you had it at the States guys...