GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new mod (.:R content inside)

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
This fell in my lap as an even trade. I need some VagCom done to get rid of the warning thing for the fog lights not being hooked up, and also to disable my DRL's. Probably picking up some RTV silicon to put the washer covers in place, as I don't have the headlight washers to screw them onto.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
very nice...I remember seeing the F/T ad for that, was waiting to see how long before someone would take that up. any plans to black out the brushed look, or ya gonna keep it as is?

oil_leak

hey that looks familiar lookin good!

BTW - if you find a way to pull out the fog light harness, I'd be interested in getting that from you.

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
very nice...I remember seeing the F/T ad for that, was waiting to see how long before someone would take that up. any plans to black out the brushed look, or ya gonna keep it as is?
I'm not too sure yet. I'm playing with different ideas for configurations.

1.) Black grille, black lower front bumper accents, paint my stock rear bumper leaving the lower center black.

2.) Leave the grille, paint the sideskirts body color, add .:R32 rear for the full body conversion.

3.) Some off the wall color for the grille, paint the sideskirts body color, either rear option, color match the wheels and mirror covers to the front grille.

4.) Other?

hey that looks familiar lookin good!

BTW - if you find a way to pull out the fog light harness, I'd be interested in getting that from you.
Thanks! I can take a look at it with my friend when I take it in to him soon for the 10k service. He'll know more about it.