GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driver Motorsport

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
As long as they send you new files you can load them on the programmer and do it yourself
Cool. Didn't see a reason why I wouldn't be able to but wasn't sure.

Alex08T

Ready to race!
I've been trying to contact DM for the past few weeks to get a programmer sent to me and still haven't heard anything

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Pro-tip, email late in the day MULTIPLE times. Garrett only works at night and is a great guy if not crazy overworked. Develop a relationship and profit.

Alex08T

Ready to race!
Thanks for the tip!

I've heard great things about the tunes and I'm really interested in the ability to flash the car in my driveway. Just been having difficulty reaching them

Thanks!

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Anyone been in contact with them recently? Beginning to think they are either on vacation or they are having real problems haha

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Garrett just emailed me last night. They're giving me their latest revision of K04 + files.

Just be patient they will get back to you. They always come through!

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Garrett just emailed me last night. They're giving me their latest revision of K04 + files.

Just be patient they will get back to you. They always come through!

Thanks for the heads up. Yep they got back to me, and I got my E47 file! I'll tell you guys how it is.

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Glad you guys all get wrote back. Have tried contacting them for months I'm still on a file from the very beginning

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
How many times have you emailed? I found multiple emails in a short time period works best. I felt like I was being super impatient, but it was the only thing that worked

Yeah basically you have to annoy the hell out of them and then they will reply. It sucks but that seems to work best.

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone have the K04 file with the Golf R MAP but not the RS4 PRV? If so could you try sending it to me? DM has taken a full week to just give me one single invoice. All I want to do is give them money..

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Isn't the file is locked to your ECU?

I've recently had trouble getting a reply from e-mail. They have been pretty responsive up until now, not sure what the deal is.

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Isn't the file is locked to your ECU?

I've recently had trouble getting a reply from e-mail. They have been pretty responsive up until now, not sure what the deal is.

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty desperate to try anything at the moment. I'm literally trying to throw them money, I don't understand how their response time dropped off so bad.

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Just an update, Antoine@DM got me the K04 tune so it's all sorted out. On the bright side it looks like they have been having great business so far, and they were able to hire some more people. Hopefully the service will be great from this point on.