'07 K04 GTI
Updated day time pictures.

Brakes w/ no blinkers:

Brakes w/ blinkers:

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
^ I'd find out for ya if I had my VAG-COM with me (let a friend borrow it). If I have it back before I leave town on the 9th I'll let you know what I find ;)

JamboV6

So that's how they are standard in Australia, What I want to know is how do I make the full circle my brake instead of the half circle?

Ive been trying to find the answer to this also

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
Well it'll be a little until I can play around with the coding on my tails. I'm in NJ for 2 weeks (family/Waterfest) without my car, but I do have the VAG-COM with me...just no 4-wire tail light Rabbit/GTI to play around with. No worries though, I'll see what I can find.

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
No luck trying to get all 4 lights to illuminate when pressing the brake with the 4th wire added on. I'm going to try and see if changing the coding to UK or EU spec will work some time this week. I checked out all blocks in the CECM that looked as if they would enable that feature, but no dice.

If you want just the outer halves of the tail lights to work when braking then all that info is on page one.

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
Well all I want to do right now is make the inner amber signal light work. :wink:

Hrm. I forget what I changed in the CECM to make that happen. You basically need to tell the wire plugged into the port for the blinker to only be a blinker instead of a blinker and a brake light (since that's what it's like with the stock tail lights). I'll find out which block it's in tomorrow (if I have time) and post it up :thumbsup:

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
Hrm. I forget what I changed in the CECM to make that happen. You basically need to tell the wire plugged into the port for the blinker to only be a blinker instead of a blinker and a brake light (since that's what it's like with the stock tail lights). I'll find out which block it's in tomorrow (if I have time) and post it up :thumbsup:

I see. Thanks a lot for helping me out! :bow: