GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR Wheels - V718 Signature Mesh ** NEW DESIGN **

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
VMR Wheels V718 Signature Mesh

Even though we are coming to the end of the year, we have been keeping busy with development on next year's wheel models. I am proud to present the second new wheel design for 2010, the VMR Wheels V718 Signature Mesh.

This design is inspired by the classic multi-spoke mesh style popular to the VW community. We then sharpened the edges to give it the modular look, and finally, finished the design with the front & rear concavity known to VMR Wheels. The weight of the VMR Wheels V718 is similar to other designs in the VMR Wheels product line. As with all VMR Wheels, a typical wheel & tire package is comparable in weight to most factory wheel & tires.

VMR V718 Modular Mesh Key Features:

* Big Brake Friendly
* Powder Coated Clear Coat
* Aggressive Concave Design
* Offered in Hyper Silver, Gun Metal, and Matte Black for VW 19" fitments
* Certifications include JWL, VIA & ISO-9001:2000
* VMR's unmatched Customer Service and 1 year warranty

Initial Sizes / Fitments:

* 19x8.5 ET35
* 19x8.5 ET45

Later Sizes / Fitments:

* 18x8.5 ET35
* 18x8.5 ET45

Production of the VMR Wheels V718 will start in December, with the first shipment arriving to us late January 2010. Initial colors will include Hyper Silver with powdercoated clear, Gunmetal, and Matte Black. As always, custom powdercoats will be available.

Of course, a new wheel release isn't a new wheel release without a proper photoshoot!! Here are production prototypes mounted on our very own Montego Blue E92.

- Jacob@velocitymotoring.com

Special credit goes to John Zhang for doing this fantastic photoshoot for us:

hkswrxti

/black magic
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
so these are what the new wheels look like in detail..
these are basically VB3 + V710, 2 of the wheels which I am greatly debating on.
decisions, decisions...

Last edited:

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
nice wheels, what about pricing?

itskv

APR Stage II+
Nice. So there are two wheels coming out soon? 701 & 718. Can't wait for the pics on MkV

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Glad you guys are digging the new wheels. They are being released in 19" fitments first but 18" is under development(though there is no confirmed ETA as it is not as cut and dry as simply scaling down the wheel).

Pricing will be on par with the V710 wheels.

It was great meeting you guys today :thumbsup:

Bump for some awesome dudes and nice wheels!

Thanks for letting us borrow your car for the shoot, Vatche. It was cool hanging out with you, stop by any time!

uhhhh am i missing something? this looks like every other wheel u guys have.

There are subtle differences, part of the fun is looking for and recognizing them.:thumbup: