GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

San Diego Dealers

untchablecs

Ready to race!
For those of you got your car in SD who did you deal with......Miramar.....Encinitas.....Carlsbad....or are there others? I'll be contacting dealers soon and am wondering who has had good luck and treatment at what dealers. I briefly talked with a salesman at Carlsbad VW but they were very good at never getting down to the price which made me wonder how much there willing to deal.

Vance Collier

Car(s)
GTI, Mk V, White
Purchased my GTI at City VW

You can get money right off the top. Give me a call at 619-540-3302 and I'll give you all the details you need.

Vance

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Miramar, talk to a guy named Tim Channing. He was cool and got right down to business. I asked for the out the door price, he got it to me in like 10 minutes. I liked it so, I bought my car from him. Really helpful too.

SD4Runner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
So after lurking for a long while and deciding which car to buy (GTI, WRX, RX8, SI) I have finnaly (and wisely) decided on the GTI. I was going to create a post exactly like this one to ask for advice, BUT ITS ALREADY HERE!

So it sounds like City and Miramar are good choices but does anyone else from San Diego or Orange County (I don't mind going up there to purchase) have any advice on where to go?

I just want an 07 Package #1 6 Speed manual in United Gray w/18" Huffs. What price should I be looking to get before taxes? The base MSRP on the website shows $22,100.

Thanks for all the help and I look forward to some meet ups after I get my ride!