GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Sitting at work bored because I start my new job monday and can't really start any new projects

Wait did you take the Job that you had to move for?? I don't remember if you said or maybe I missed it.

Not too much Blaine. How about you?

Terry, what's the new job?

Just work. Deciding if I should AutoX this weekend at a small venue after the tour and pro the past two weekends.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Wait did you take the Job that you had to move for?? I don't remember if you said or maybe I missed it.

We had a "reorganization" within the company so I got moved to a different group. I was supposed to be supporting the Chrysler 6.7 but now I will be supporting the 5.0 Nissan V8. The Nissan engine hasnt been released yet and is widely known as being a big steamy pile of shit, so im not excited about babysitting it

Subie2013

Humble yourself
We had a "reorganization" within the company so I got moved to a different group. I was supposed to be supporting the Chrysler 6.7 but now I will be supporting the 5.0 Nissan V8. The Nissan engine hasnt been released yet and is widely known as being a big steamy pile of shit, so im not excited about babysitting it
Shitty, diesel to gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.