GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: ST coilovers with TT mounts - CNJ

Mr.Christmas

Selling my ST coilovers for a GTI/JETTA - $600 obo and looking to keep it pretty local to NJ (08812). May sh for the right price.

Bought brand new from HPA in 3/2012. Have front TT strut mounts bought from ECS in 11/2013. Mounts have about 3k on them. Coils have about 15k on them. Theyve been sitting in my basement since April of last year.

On my tablet so don't have pics at the moment.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
FWIW, I just sold my ST's (brand new in the box) for $600+ shipping and I had a ton of lowball offers from $550-600 SHIPPED

Granted yours have (used) mounts included, but those are only worth ~$50. So good luck with $600 for a 3 year old set

Mr.Christmas

FWIW, I just sold my ST's (brand new in the box) for $600+ shipping and I had a ton of lowball offers from $550-600 SHIPPED

Granted yours have (used) mounts included, but those are only worth ~$50. So good luck with $600 for a 3 year old set

Thanks for the advice buddy. That's why its OBO.

ob3r

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
8V RS3
So are the St coilovers the number 90600 or 90873? One is for the mk5 R32 90600 which you say you own and then the 90873 is for a mk5 gti. Let me know, very interested!

Mr.Christmas

Had a few offers fall through with shipping.

Price is still very negotiable, I want them gone.

Still looking for local. Thanks guys! PM me for pics...

jessdakota

JessDakota
Car(s)
07 GTI MKV
Have any pictures yet? How much do they drop the car, not looking for too much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk