GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT: FK Streetlines

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
I originally bought these coils used from UnitedGTI. I installed them about 15k miles ago (not sure how many miles were on them before I got them, but he never installed them on his car). I bought them to slam the car, and I did, now I want something a little more performance oriented (adjustable dampening, etc...).

The coils are still on the car, I have them installed without the helper springs in the front and only the perches in the back. They were installed with 10 threads left up front and nothing in the back, you will have no problem going low with these. The ride is decent for a budget coilover spun almost all the way down, but I am tired of them.

As far as selling price goes, all I want is enough to put my stock suspension back on for now (~$250). If you're local, pay for my install and you can have my coils. For those that are not local, if you're truly interested and want the coils, shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out since shipping would be kind of rough on these.

PM with any questions! Coils are still on the car so I don't have pics of them, they are in working condition though, I DD my car. I also have the helper springs that they came with and the original box. You will have to reuse your stock endlinks though because the FK ones that came with them are stripped.

Thank You!

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
what part of FL are you in? i am just north of PCB by 50 miles...

I'm located in SFL, Miami to be exact. That's a hell of a drive... lol