GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Airlift Slam XL front and rear bags, ksport shocks

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK3 TT, MK1 Atlas SE
These were taken off my MK6 Golf R when I traded it in. These will fit mk5/6/b6 chassis and possibly others.

AirLift Slam series for mk6 Golf R: Rear bags were brand new, and I put about 20k miles on them. Uncut brackets and include the upper rings to space the bags away from the rear haldexy subframe. These can be left out and the threadrod cut for non-awd cars. 3/8" ptc swivels installed. No rub marks. $300 obo

Air Lift Slam XL struts: Front bags were used when I got them, and I put 20k miles on them. They still handled well, although in the past couple thousand miles, the upper delrin bushing bearing deals started to get some play and knock a bit. These are $20 for the pair from bagriders. The bottom end of the struts were acetone'd to get the paint narrow enough to drop into the spindle easily, and only show very minimal surface rust (no ocean salt or ice road salt to rust up cars here in Tucson.) Comes with Dorbritz brackets and leader lines and 3/8" PTC straights. There's also heat shrink over the leader lines so that the dorbritz brackets cant scratch up or cut the leader line sleeve. There were a couple cut strands on the leader lines due to shipping damage, but the heatshrink kept them from fraying for 20k miles. No rub marks on bags. $400 obo

Ksport Rear Shocks: These were also used when I got them, and I put about 25k miles on them (bought coilovers, then went air 5k miles later.) There are no issues with these and worked just dandy. $200 obo