GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cool VW Keys!

jmila1901

Failed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Jeep Cherokee
I read a thread a while back on a guy wanting to use a porsche key on his VW... not sure how that went but i thought hey VW owns SEAT, Skoda, Bugatti, Audi, Bently...Im sure their has to be another key out their i could use... So i hit up Ebay.Co.Uk and found some guys that ship to the US....

Here are the links if anyone is interested, they say the keys will work with VW group vehicles so hey its worth a try if you want something different...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....Sell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEWER-TYPE-SE...ihZ008QQcategoryZ9889QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

8tnfox

Why would you want a key with the Skoda or Seat logo? I think it would be neat if they put "GTI" or the Fast in place of the VW logo on the key, or a rabbit for Rabbits owners.

Last edited:

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
1. Why the heck would you want to have a key from a Skoda?!?!

2. The SEAT one is ok but couldnt you just get the badge and stick it on?

3. How can u program the buttons?

jmila1901

Failed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Jeep Cherokee
It was just an idea! Something out of the norm, not many people in the states know what a SEAT or Skoda are!

I assume you program the buttons like you would any VW key?

And i guess if you like you can just get the sticker if you can find it, i wasnt looking for the sticker but im sure it could be made or something...

ArBrnSnpr

Euro whore
Car(s)
M3, S4, GTI
I know if I saw someone trying to get into a VW with a key the said "S" on it I would think they were drunk and tell them "that isn't your Acura buddy"
Now if someone could figure out where to get a little Fast from to put in the key that would be cool

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
You can try on vw.com under 'for my vw' or something like that. I dont have flash installed here so I can't look it up myself. (or link to it, sorry, :redface: ) But there is a 'fast' badge made for the GTI itself. I dunno if the size dimensions are right, but you might be able to stick it on, and make it look really kewl. Good luck.

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
This tread is just....wack. Why on earth would you want to do this? Using a Porsche key on anything other than a porsche is just weird.

pbfoot

Ready to race!
unless i could get my hands on the newer bentley key (which is teh secks) i'll stick with my plain vw key.

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
unless i could get my hands on the newer bentley key (which is teh secks) i'll stick with my plain vw key.

This one?

bentley.500.jpg

Looks like its just ours but with a really pop cover