GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Rebuilt 17Z 6-Piston Calipers

LINDW4LL

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello, I'm selling a pair of fully refreshed Brembo 17Z six piston calipers from a Cayenne. The calipers have been fully cleaned/blasted and rebuilt with all new seals, dust boots, etc... and are as new from a mechanical perspective. They include new pad hardware as well. They will need two crossover pipes to be complete, which run ~$23 per side from Porsche, but are otherwise ready to go! You could literally eat off of these- super clean!

$430 shipped (gift or + 2.9%). I can also supply mounting hardware and Stoptech lines if necessary. Please message me for PayPal or if you have any questions. Thanks!

snow_bunny

Passed Driver's Ed
Would you be interested in trading these for the 18z? I have 17" tyres, and I'm not looking forward to grinding the calipers. They have 60k miles on em.

FMX_DBC

Dirt Bike Craig
Car(s)
'06 Tornado Red GTI
I'm kinda interested in these. Are the lines needed different than lines for the stock brakes I assume?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snow_bunny

Passed Driver's Ed
Well those 18z didn't work out, I might just have to buy these. Still available? I'd need to whole front setup essentially. How much for caliper + mounting hardware + brake lines? Be gentle, the Canadian economy isn't doing well :^)