Arraignment ticket

AdvanSuper2.0

Banned
:lol: You goin to jail.

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
Have you slept with a minor? I have, but she didnt know...

Did you rape a hooker?

woweriux

Shifts first, asks later
Means you are required to show up in court....for whatever reason...and plead guilty or not....and then you'll get assigned a real court date (if you plead not guilty). If you fail to show up to the arraignment....you'll have an arrest warrant issued. Have fun!

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
You need to find out what its for asap and see if you need an attorney. Hope its nothing

lightningjack

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
Definitely call first. Depending on what the hell it is, you might be ROR'd or you will have to post bail at the arraignment.

called in today the ticket was giving out on 12/31/11 at 1:30 at a place i wasn't even there. I was at the club at that time. Looks like someone gave out my name? I'm gonna try to find out which station the cop works at and try talking to him.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
called in today the ticket was giving out on 12/31/11 at 1:30 at a place i wasn't even there. I was at the club at that time. Looks like someone gave out my name? I'm gonna try to find out which station the cop works at and try talking to him.

If it works there like it works here, you'll have to go to court to clear it up. The cop can't "void" it once it's in the system. Good luck man. Bring witnesses that support your alibi, there is a good chance the cop won't remember you and will go off of whatever ID was presented to him.