Misc Items left from my MKV (FSI)

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Name: Julio I.
Email: jibarra86 @ yahoo.com

Hi all,

I have a WRX now (over a year now), so these parts are just sitting around collecting dust. Parts are as follows.

BSH True Seal Intake - Partial kit - Hardware will need to be obtained. I only have the intake tubing, beat up filter and tray. Could make for a good filter on a stick once you have gotten the coupler for the turbo and hardware.

$60 + shipping.

EJ DV Relocation Kit - Relocation tube, silicon hoses, clamps, DV cap and Ill include a blown Rev C valve so that the DV cap fits (doesnt fit Rev D). I believe the only hose missing is from the relocation tube to the TB.

$85 + shipping

There are a couple of little dents in the DV reroute tube

EJ Camo Grenade DV - Used - In good condition.

$90 + shipping

H&R 5x112 to 5x130 Porsche adapters. ALL hardware included. Ran these on my MKV with my turbo twists.

$140 + shipping

So, if you have any questions, please email me or PM me.

Thanks!!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
adaptors still for sale? pm me if they are thanks!

PM'd

very hard to get a hold of op. i asked for pictures for something i actually want to buy,but nothing so far.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Your PM was responded to this AM. Sorry for the delay.

All:
I am not on this site everyday, so if it takes me a day or two to respond, please have some patience as I WILL get back to you no matter what.

Thanks.

eatonrabbit

///Eurotrash
Car(s)
GTI DSG APR Stage 2+
I'd like to buy that Grenade DV. Do I need the relocation kit as well to run that?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I'd like to buy that Grenade DV. Do I need the relocation kit as well to run that?

PM replied. If you already have a relocation kit, like a BSH one, then you wouldnt need the relocation kit I have. But if your DV is in stock location, then you will need the reroute kit along with an intake that has a bung.