GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ZRC Golf - Constructive Criticism Welcomed

Mitchyman

Passed Driver's Ed
OK so here is round 2, some people might remember the original from yesterday which got a lot of abuse but thanks to the people who actually offered their opinion constructively I fed these comments back to the designers and overnight we came up with a new design that we all feel both suits the nature of the VW scene at the moment but also the individuality that ZuluRacing Customs tries to hold.

The black golf is the original design which has been attached again for contrast, but the white design is the new, more refined style.

As in the title CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is very much welcomed and listened too and also reacted too in the designs. Pointless irrelevant comments are just, well, pointless as there's no point saying you don't like something with no reason or just because it's not like yours when someone is asking for feedback on their own pride and joy. So please let the hilarity ensue...

Attachments

• White Design.jpg
    White Design.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 3,402

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
Kudos....

That looks much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Much better and cleaner. Remember, simplicity is understated elegance.

GTIKole.

Wheel Whore
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
Much much better. I don't like the logo being that high on the door. I think it would look really good if the black text followed the skirts and the green logo was more on the rear quarters.

Mitchyman

Passed Driver's Ed
This is much better guys!

Yes GTIKole, i spoke to the designer and he has had a play with the positioning of the decal and yes it does look good along the skirt and even just sitting on top of it,

Also guys i would like your opinion on sticker bombing. Yes/no?? What are your thoughts??

Mitchyman

Passed Driver's Ed
I hear you mkvgtiiiii, yes polished does look good but thats just the bit of me in it... im still young so i like it haha will probably change my mind one day but for now it stays :)