GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

09-10 NHL Season Thread

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
You still don't realize the only reason you won is so the league favored team would fair easier and need less assistance going to the finals.

I bet you also believe that bigfoot is real, the Cubans assassinated Kennedy, the government is behind 9-11 and Area 51 has aliens. Oh ya and the Canadian government is fixing hockey games. Cant forget that one.

:lol:

Lucidity

Marx
I bet you also believe that bigfoot is real, the Cubans assassinated Kennedy, the government is behind 9-11 and Area 51 has aliens. Oh ya and the Canadian government is fixing hockey games. Cant forget that one.

:lol:

Yeah I mean it's so crazy, a business is trying to be a business by making the most money...

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I still think the Hawks are going to pound them, but they have been playing with a lot of heart so who knows what they are capable of at this point.

I couldn't agree more. I'm pulling for the Flyers. Any team that comes back from 3-0 series deficit and a 3-0 deficit in a game 7 is alright with me lol

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
I still think the Hawks are going to pound them, but they have been playing with a lot of heart so who knows what they are capable of at this point.
player for player the flyers is a good match for the hawks
flyers are just as deep if not deeper than the hawks

here's some interesting facts for all hawks and flyers fans to soak up on:
- all teams in the past 2 years that lost in the cup final won their respective winter classics
- philly is the 1st team since the winter classics has been introduced to lose their winter classic game & go on to the final
- Marian Hossa has made the finals now 3 times with 3 different teams and is currently 0-2 in cup finals
- this is both the flyers and the hawks 6th try at the cup since last winning it
- 47 seasons for the hawks, longest current drought and 33 seasons for the flyers is the 9th longest current drought
- last time the western team didn't touch the clarence campbell trophy & the eastern team molested the prince of wales trophy, the eastern conference team won

something's gotta give!!

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
The Hossa curse is real, 3 years consecutively chasing it and hopefully he loses it again.

Great facts there euro

add Flyers are the 3rd team to come back from down 0-3 in a 7 game series and 0-3 in game seven

Flyers have had 7 goalies this season

Both Captains won the Gold in this years olympics

Lucidity

Marx
The League will make it happen. Hawks in 6.

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
The League will make it happen. Hawks in 6.
man, the fact that hurricanes won the cup just not long ago should probably help you understand that the league doesn't fix games to favor the high market teams....

iirc the last time the rangers won the cup was 94, and they haven't come close to it since....

officiating for the entire playoffs has been questionable consistently. lots of bad calls, it's not just for whatever team you're cheering for....