GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/feeler: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit.

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
can't. if you saw where i live, you would know why i value parking brakes....!

dieselgti: pm me where you got your viper parts? i found a few dead vipers locally, but the aren't being parted out (shady rebuilders).

dieselgti

Ready to race!
dieselgti: pm me where you got your viper parts? i found a few dead vipers locally, but the aren't being parted out (shady rebuilders).

I'd keep an eye out for them, but we don't know if they will work yet. I figured I'd give a shot, and see if John can make them work w/ his mechanical engineering magic! Keeping fingers crossed because these should be much easier to find.

xola3que

euroturd
Yeah, let's hope it works out. Open up the parking calipers option for Stage 3 kit a bit.

I'd keep an eye out for them, but we don't know if they will work yet. I figured I'd give a shot, and see if John can make them work w/ his mechanical engineering magic! Keeping fingers crossed because these should be much easier to find.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Money Sent!

Mr JLT

Car(s)
VeeDubs
Im interested in the stage 3, but would it be possible to get the rear rotors in 5x100 since i have a MK4R32. Cheers J

xola3que

euroturd
That would be my next project if there's enough interests. From first look at the knuckle I'll say that the MK4 rear is entirely different apart from being a 5X100 bolt pattern. My MKV bracket will not fit.

Im interested in the stage 3, but would it be possible to get the rear rotors in 5x100 since i have a MK4R32. Cheers J

Last edited:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Pics of actual mounting brackets

Quoted just for epicness, those look amazing!:thumbsup:

btw my lines shipped