GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/feeler: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit.

xola3que

euroturd
MKV Cayenne BBK. Out of stock.

Update 04/27/10: Last pair of Stage 2 and 3 in stock. I'm moving on to different project so it's going to a while til some more brackets getting cut.

Update 06/07/10: Cutting some more brackets for people have been long waiting, If anyone want a set, let me know before 06/11/10. A $25 deposit require to reserve a set. I need to unload the tools from the CNC milling machine to start other project.

Introducing the first ever BBK to convert your MKV platform into Cayenne rear brake performance with calipers configuration only found in exotic cars. MKV crowds are known for converting their front brake into Cayenne 18ZL/R calipers, but most left their rear brakes in stock condition. Most brake manufacturers are either not interested on design the rear kit or they just don't see the needs. The one who does completely ignore the safety of the e-brake/parking brake function. Mov-it is the only one manufacturer who recognized the importance but they do want your first born. So I took it upon myself to see if it's really that hard as it makes out to be. It's far from a walk in the park but I managed to find the most simple, reliable and inexpensive BBK solution. Parts are cheap. They're easily obtainable by a few phone calls. Cayenne calipers are literally lay rusting in junkyards all over because it only fits the years it designed for, such a waste for some damn reliable calipers. Good thing because there isn't a demand for them except us.

I'm offering a few limited sets of 6061 corrosive resistance aircraft aluminum CNC CUT BRACKETS to fit a pair of 4 pistons progressive Cayenne calipers into your MKV GTI/Jetta/Rabbit/A3/TTmk2/R32 rear brake, parking brake is fully functional in all kit:

1. Stage 1 kit: FOR R32 and TT32 , A3 3.2 Quattro, 4motion ONLY. (keep your stock 310mmX22mm R32 rotors, stock calipers, Add-On Cayenne rear calipers.) $175 plus shipping for the brackets
Download parts list http://sites.google.com/site/xola3que/rear-cayenne-brake/Stage1&2BBKpartslist.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

2. Stage 2 kit: FOR GTI/JETTA/RABBIT/A3/TT2.0. (upgraded into 310mmX22mm R32 rotors, Cayenne rear calipers.) $175 plus shipping w/ no extended carriers. $350 plus shipping for the brackets and extended parking caliper carriers
Download parts list http://sites.google.com/site/xola3que/rear-cayenne-brake/Stage1&2BBKpartslist.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

3. Stage 3 kit: ALL CARS. (Brembo 330mmx26mm racing rotors, Brembo parking calipers, Brembo Cayenne rear calipers.) $250 brackets shipped w/o rotors. $350 brackets plus shipping w/ 330mm rotors
Note on Stage 3 kit: The parking calipers are NOT REQUIRED to run Stage 3 kit. You can always come back and add them on later. Price w/o parking caliper brackets $170 shipped.

Text shown in orange means that your car either comes w/ the parts, or you will need to buy them yourself. I can also provide or help you get the parts if needed

Add all necessary bolts to your bracket kits: $45

All bracket will be guaranteed to work as designed. I stand behind the product I sell or your money back.

Hit me up at xola3que@gmail.com w/ questions.

Here is the pic of Stage 3 all buttoned up. Parking brakes fully functional.

Here is Stage 1 and 2. You need to paint the stock calipers or the Cayenne, it's your choice.

Similar brake set up, starting at $12,500

Last edited:

importrepairguy

Head Breast Examiner
That's pretty trick. :thumbsup:

xola3que

euroturd
Complete bombproof Stage 3 kit (ready to bolt:)
Will upload pics on car as soon as I dig it out of the snow.
Again, you will only buy the brackets or rotors from me. The rest are relatively easy to obtain from vendors, craiglist and online auction sites.

Last edited:

xola3que

euroturd
any issues with brake feedback/pedal travel/bias?

(prices?)

Since these are progressive calipers as the front. It offers the same smooth braking with no jerkiness (compare to stock R32) Absolutely balanced braking compare to stock rear brake, which left a lot of nose dive.

Pedal feels more firm, pedal travels about 1/2 - 1 inch more on the first braking, after it's the same.

Take the car to the track this spring to do some lap, I will let you know the stopping distance compare to stock GTI, but do we really need to know???

Last edited:

Gotsol

Ready to race!
I'm confused, what do you get for Stage one? a parts list and installation instructions or the actual hardware withe a parts list and instructions?

xola3que

euroturd
I'm confused, what do you get for Stage one? a parts list and installation instructions or the actual hardware withe a parts list and instructions?

You will get the CNC cut bracket hardwares, the part list (so you can get the rest yourself without profiting the middleman, ME!,) and the detail installation manual so you know what to do.

Most parts will be just a matter of a phone call. There're a few set of calipers on ebay so ask them for the best offer, otherwise call your savage yards for pricing.

Of course for those who doesn't like looking for the best bargains in your own time, I will happily shop for you for a fee.:thumbsup:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Email'ed about stage2 kit!

kgw

NotAThing
Car(s)
2006 A3 3.2 quattro
Is there any way to know how much more clearance these rear brakes need on an A3? I'm pretty sure they would fit diameter wise, it's the wheel clearance that concerns me. Cool setup at any rate!