GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

cursed by the wheel/tire gods

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
heres the story, i need some advice on what could possibly be goin on here cause i have no idea anymore.

all begins friday when my tire pressure light comes on and im driving on the interstate and start hearing this flapping sound. take it to the tire place and the whole inner side of my tire is shredded to the fibers. this is on my drivers side front. get a new set of tires for the front and decide to test out another set of wheels on the rear. so at this point im running VMR's up front on 215/35/19's 19x8 et 40 and a custom set 22/35/19 19x8.5 et 45 on the rear. im good for the weekend, but my tire pressure light is still on even though i got new tires. the following monday. im driving down the interstate to go to work and hit a small bump and hear a "pop". ended up blowing out the new tire i had just put on, but this time on the passenger side. take it back to the tire place and they replace it, saying it was a defect. driving home from there im not even on the road for ten minutes and the TPMS light goes on again. so i stick on the spare and take it back again the next day. im thinkin i may have bent the wheel so i take another extra wheel i have and tell them to put the tire on that. they stick it on and i pick it up about 12pm today and i just start headin to class at about 6pm now and the tire pressure light goes on again :mad:

i have no idea whats goin on.

ive checked the tire pressure, all of them are good except for the front passenger side which for some unexplicable reason keeps losing air. even when ive put the tire on a different wheel.

anyone have any idea what could be goin on?