GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PYSpeed.com | Forgestar Wheels F14

PYSpeed.com

Ready to race!
PYSpeed is proud to bring GolfMKV members custom flowformed wheels by Forgestar.

Forgestar’s flowforming process is a unique solution to a common problem – how to make a wheel both light and strong.

This specialized process begins with a low pressure type of casting and uses a special machine that spins the initial casting, heats the outer portion of the casting and then uses steel rollers pressed against the rim area to pull the rim to its final width and shape. The combination of the heat, pressure and spinning create a rim area with the strength similar to a forged wheel. During Flow Forming, the pressure applied to the cast rim actually changes its mechanical properties, so its strength and impact values become similar to those of a forged rim. That translates to up to 15% less weight when compared to a standard cast wheel.
The resulting grain structure within the alloy of the wheel is linear, flowing in a single direction.

This grain structure pattern, combined with the exceptional quality of casting required for the process, gives the rim area of the wheel huge mechanical strength, and elongation. As a result of these mechanical characteristics, Forgestar is able to reduce the thickness of the rim area resulting in reduced weight, without compromising strength and resistance to impact.

Available in 18"/19"/20"
Titanium
Piano Black
Matte Black

F14 in two-toned finish

F14 in Piano Black

Specs

1 piece flow formed wheels
Lightweight
Clears big brake kit
Great range of offsets
Same Technology Used on Formula 1 and Indy Cars

Fitment Guide of available applications:

Audi A3, A4, S4, A5, S5, A6, TT
BMW E36, E46, E90, E92,
Nissan 350Z,
Infiniti G35, Infiniti G35 Sedan, Infiniti G37 Coupe
Mercedes C Class, E Class, CLK, CLS
Porsche Cayman, Porsche Boxter, Porsche 997
Mazda RX7, RX8
Lexus GS, LS, IS, SC
Subaru STI
Lancer
Volvo S40, S60, V70, C70 C30
VW GTI, Passat, Jetta

Pricing
18" Retail $1600 per set
PYSpeed price $1150+shipping

19" Retail $1850 per set
PYSpeed price $1400+shipping

20" Retail $2400 per set
PYSpeed price $1700+shipping

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Purchase here directly from our site.

PYSpeed.com

Ready to race!
center bore? 18x8.5?

Matte black, can you add a white lip strip?

These wheels are custom wheels so can be made anyways you want.
For your setup center bore 57.1 and 18x8.5 et35-42 depending on how aggressive you want to go.

We can do custom pinstriping no prob!

05kodiak

USAF
I might have missed it but what are the weights?

05kodiak

USAF
I really wish I saw these a month agao when I ordered my new wheels