Car(s)
Zamboni
why does it look funny?

edit: i read the above post. nvm

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
God damn! your car is soo fucking hot that its not fair lol. good job, brosef.

Ill be in Deerfield beach in June, Hopefully see ya cruising around!

thanks and i just rolled over to 56,xxx yesterday. so far very minor problems really has not been any of the major problems that many have had. still have the stock radio, motor, trans, pretty much everything even the ac compressor is still the original one! largest problem was a faulty aftermarket fuel pump which blew up and destroyed the cams and FP housing. most recent thing was the soft touch on the window switches started coming off and i replaced it with cc switches.

i guess when you dont keep parts long enough to have problems you dont have problems! lol hence 8th front end 3 rd rear end and 13th set of wheels :biggrin:

What Fuel pump did you have that caused all those problems?

Redstripe

Banned
Car(s)
CW GTI
i think it was stock but i could be mistaken

Looks good stephaNIE!!!

yahookendogg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08' GTI United Gray
thanks and i just rolled over to 56,xxx yesterday. so far very minor problems really has not been any of the major problems that many have had. still have the stock radio, motor, trans, pretty much everything even the ac compressor is still the original one! largest problem was a faulty aftermarket fuel pump which blew up and destroyed the cams and FP housing. most recent thing was the soft touch on the window switches started coming off and i replaced it with cc switches.

i guess when you dont keep parts long enough to have problems you dont have problems! lol hence 8th front end 3 rd rear end and 13th set of wheels :biggrin:

13th set of wheels??? :eyebulge: wheel whore.

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
i had the original KMD pump it worked fine for 2 weeks then blew.

and here are the different fronts, rears was stock, votex, euro tdi, now euro r32
colormatched stock center grille

stock with fully open fog grilles and color matched stripe

Jetta center grille with honey comb fog grilles

badgeless and fully open fog grilles

golf gt with europlate

golf gt with r line fog grilles

badgeless jetta grille, golf gt lower, r line fog grilles

Oettinger

Shaved r32 front end with black grille